Dog with Parvovirus needs donations

2:59:00 PM


I found this on Tumblr and thought it would be good to post here. Link to the original post:

My dog needs your help

"Hello everyone,
This lovely girl here is my precious little sister. Right now, she is staying at a clinic, having been diagnosed with parvovirus. She has not eaten anything in nearly a week, suffering from vomiting and severe bloody diarrhea. She is really weak; she can not walk and she often groans at night, unable to sleep because of abdominal pain caused by virus in the intestines.
Hospitalization is expected to last at least seven days and I can not afford to pay for her treatment. Only two days in and I have already paid all the money I had. I love her very much and it pains me to see her hurt like this.  Please help me, if anyone is able to donate through PayPal, even the smallest amount, my email is cms.rbnguyen@gmail.com 
If you can not donate, please help me by reblogging this post and spreading it around, every little bit helps! I visit her daily and I will keep updating her condition.
Thank you so much in advance for your time and consideration!"

If anyone can help by donating, please do, and please share it so others can see and help also. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe