Update - Urgent: Help Chrom

3:45:00 PM

Good news. :) The GoFundMe campaign was a success and Chrom is able to get the surgery.

"UPDATE! We did it! We made the goal and a little more to be exact! Thank you for all the reblogs and donations . You all are such wonderful people! Chrom and I are really greatful for this. 😻😻😸😸 I called in for surgery dates already they’ll get back to me at the earliest tomorrow."

From Tumblr: http://chirp-ina.tumblr.com/post/146128846890/please-help-me-save-chrom

Yaaaaaaaay! Great news and i also want to thank everyone that donated and shared and spread the word. We did it!!! Now all Chrom needs to do is recover. I am sure the surgery will be a success and hopefully Chrom will recover fast.

I will give another update once that happens. :)

Send positive thoughts to little Chrom. :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe